Monday, February 20, 2006

boos!
hahas havent been updatind lately cos my keyboard at home is spoilt!
and im too lazy to change it bleahs!:P
IT lessons now.
so ive gotta take this opportunity to blog now.
anws.

lets see my weekend!

fri!
hmms i cannot really rmb what happened though..
hmms had lunch at dover with snr mary martha xinyi kimberley and xuening!(:
(oppsie mr lee jus caught me using this.anws he's nice he let me continue(:)
so yes i was sayin had lunch at dover.
later we went back to sch..
snr mary was so nice she taught me factorisation cos i didn't understand a SHIT!
thank you snr mary!((:
got home pretty early.
yes.

sat!
X COUNTRY!(:
woke up uber uber early!
i was damn nervous pls!
then later reach there blah blah.
hahas anws i got 2ND!((:
im uber uber uber uber happy la!
hahas my dearest spider got FIRST!(:

yes after x country went to sentosa!
hahas was pretty hot.
then later RAIN!
bleahs i was so uncomfortable cos i didnt bring xtra clothes?
hahsa but i mus admit i did enjoy though hahas
AND SNR MARY AND MARTHA ARE V FUNNY!they're so cool!(:hahahas

yes so tht's my sat.

sun!
had church uber uber early in e morning!
later walked over to ps cos my churchs uber near there for brunch.
hahas later me and my sis went on a unintended shopping spree!
hahas yes tht's bout it la.

hahas wells pretty great weekend to end a pretty great week((:
hahsa BUT im still having this irritating flu.
which causing overexcessive phlegm and mucus.
hahas okays tht's sick.

alrites actually i got alot of things to blog about..
but i cant really rmb the details bleahs!
anws NATALIE IS SUPER CUTE AND PPRETTYY!!
hahs okays.
toodles!(:

No comments: